I'm excited to announce on behalf of the whole Cryptophyl team, that we have launched USDH trading. Our first market is BCH/USDH (which is currently the only BCH/USDH pair available in the world).
Cryptophyl is a marketplace for trading Bitcoin Cash based SLP tokens.
For those that don't know, USDH is the first regulatory-compliant stablecoin built on Bitcoin Cash, using SLP (Simple Ledger Protocol).
As you can naturally expect from Cryptophyl, we will be holding a USDH airdrop on Saturday 14th September.
Here are some important facts:
- USDH set to be a base pair for new listings on Cryptophyl
- 1500 USDH airdrop to happen on Saturday 14th September
- Further 1500 USDH airdrop reserved for Cryptophyl Drop token holders
- Full due diligence report on HonestCoin to be released
- Airdrop allocation is based on your trading volume starting from now, until the execution of the airdrop at noon UTC on the 13th (your volume towards the airdrop is based on your activity on this pair)
- You can expect SPICE/USDH, SAI/USDH and DROP/USDH markets to be added soon
For more information:
Check out our landing page: http://cryptophyl.com/airdrops/usdh-1
As always please feel free to ask any questions or leave a comment. We love the support we get from this sub and we're very happy to be able to bring a much-needed pair to the ecosystem.
Have a great week and happy trading!
Edit: changed regulated to regulatory complaint