Onchainfx gives data on cryptos. Checking the research, ICX shows the greatest growth potential over the next several months:
- One of the most active GitHub repos of all coins.
- Percent drop throughout 2018 puts its price in the "extremely oversold" category, more than most other coins, meaning growth potential is huge.
- One of the highest sharpe ratios (which means high returns to volatility, a good thing in traditional finance).
- Very high coin issuance, meaning low future inflation (remaining coin supply reserved for long term, structured distribution through things like staking rewards, development, etc. In effect, all coins intended for circulation are in circulation).
- Staking coming in September which will encourage users to lock up a large percent of their holdings. This constricts circulating supply.
- The ability to triple-stake your coins. (If you have 5,000 ICX you will be given the ability to stake them to up to 3 different categories, and receive 2-3% staking rewards three separate times, based on 5,000 + 5,000 + 5,000 ICX). Exact percents not yet defined.
- Very high liquidity for its market cap size.
- Massive bullish divergences on the daily chart in terms of USD.
- Partnerships and MOU's with over 100 companies across South Korea. Over 100 employees dedicated entirely to the project, with expansion plans to 500+.
- Backed by $4b valuation DayLi Financial. No other coin has this strong of a foundation.
Personally, I'd be all in ICX for max gains with lowest possible risk.