Smart Contracts normally generate an Event Log for every action that occurs. Those Event Logs are encoded, which make them difficult to view from Etherscan.
This website parses Event Logs, and displays them in a database grid:
The 30 most active Dapps are shown in a dropdown box, or you can enter any other Dapp Contract Address.
The following features are included at LogFile.info:
- All the Events from every Dapp are shown.
- Sort the Event Log data by any field (in ascending or descending order).
- Enter Filter Criteria for any two fields, including partial matches.
- Select a Time Span, from 'One Hour' to 'All Days'.
- Display the Sum of any field. For example, calculate the total deposits for any ether address.
- Save the parameter settings to a short URL, so you can easily reload the same settings.
For example, click [Display Event Logs] at the following URL, and see how much was bet on the Chicago Bears on 1/6/19 at SportCrypt.com: