I'm sure my situation is common to many out there:
I bought my Bitcoins via Coinbase and transferred them to my Ledger wallet for safekeeping. Now I want to anonymize them.
If I send my Bitcoins in my Ledger wallet to Wasabi to do Coinjoin,
- Can I send them back into the same wallet on Ledger under a new address and remain private?
- Or do I need to wipe my Ledger and create a new wallet?
- Or is my Ledger forever tied to me and I need to buy a completely new hardware device?
- What's the best hardware wallet manager software for privacy (electrum, armory, etc)?
- From now on, must I always run a VPN when I access my wallet?
- Anything else I'm missing or need to do?
Thank you in advance.