Made a new post on Coil recently, basically saying why I believe ODL may not pump XRP's price, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.
- Economic value is based on supply and demand
- Utility does not always increase the price of an asset
- ODL may not need XRP's price to increase to function well
- However, if ODL becomes pervasive, Ripple will have proven XRP's utility, and be able to focus on other projects
- As other projects create ecosystems where XRP is more valuable held than sold, the supply will be drained, but demand will increase, thus increasing value for XRP.
I'd love to hear your thoughts!