HODL, you say? Well, at some point, you gotta eat.
Local Merchant Directories:
- https://www.yelp.com/search?attrs=BusinessAcceptsBitcoin <-- Local Merchants on Yelp that accept Bitcoin
- https://acceptlightning.com/map.html (⚡)
- https://lightningnetworkstores.com/?sort=newest (⚡)
- https://bitrefill.com (⚡)
- https://coincards.com (⚡)
Additionally, you can have someone else pay for your purchase with their Amazon gift card, in exchange for your bitcoin, using this service:
Similarly, you can have someone else pay for a bill of yours from their bank account, in exchange for your bitcoin, using these services
Bitcoin ATMs (some are not just vending, but 2-way, dispensing cash):
Bitcoin Debit Cards:
- https://cash.app <-- Deposit bitcoin (new feature), spend fiat
- captain<nospace>altcoin.com/bitcoin-debit-cards <-- r/Bitcoin will shadowban this post when it sees that domain, so obfuscating it.
- https://coinfunda.com/best-ethereum-debit-cards-shop-anything-with-your-eth-balance <-- Ethereum
Coinbase --> PayPal --> Bank Debit Card: